Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cart error

Cart error 6 years 11 months ago #3436

Hello, I have a problem that I can't resolve on my own..
Adding items to the cart I get a "server error" <strong>(see the attacched image)</strong>.

Doing the check out to paypal works most times (but not with the sandbox enabled)

the site is www.aimeenolte.com
joomla is updated to the last version
<strong>the hosting is Register.com</strong>.. curl is enabled (cURL support enabled cURL Information 7.39.0)
there is acymailng installed, yootheme, Attachments Version 3.1.3 but i dont't think that this is a problem

<strong>How can I solve this? Thankyou very much in advance.. </strong>
I can give access to the site to the developer if needed.
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cart error 6 years 11 months ago #3438

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello Marco!
Thank you for your message, actually, if the problem is the same I saw when testing, it comes from PayPal sandbox, I also got an error 500.

This happens recently after the latest paypal redesign, Sandbox version of PayPal is a test environment and is pretty unstable.

I tried two times, first time order was submitted, second time paypal gave error 500. No matter what error in the code happens in the plugin, that could never make paypal give error 500.

Regarding the process of adding an item to cart, right now it seems to work properly on your site.

Thanks! Let me know if you need any help!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds