Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COUPONS - #$%@!!! I'm about to leave a "0" review!

COUPONS - #$%@!!! I'm about to leave a "0" review! 6 years 5 months ago #3717

I have been using QuickSell for three years now and I am fed up. For example:

1. The component does not show up in "Extensions > Manage > Update". This means the already fragile system can break anytime without your knowledge unless you manually check for QS updates every time you update Joomla! Meanwhile customers are fleeing like mad because the front end doesn't work!

2. The coupon system is a joke! After going through #1 this morning and doling out $49 for the latest version, coupons still don't work. I am using Joomla 3.8.2 and QS 4.1.6.

This merry-go-round has been going on since day one. Please tell me why I shouldn't log in to JED and leave a scathing review?!? I can't believe it has a 100 score there... Ugh.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

COUPONS - #$%@!!! I'm about to leave a "0" review! 6 years 5 months ago #3718

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi there,

That is really strange, what I can confirm is that there are no other reports for the issue, I will take care of it asap of course.

Can you confirm that the buy now button clicked is associated with the same file as the coupon?

I would really like to check if there is something wrong, if possible, on site or a copy of the site so I can assist.

I guarantee the issue will be resolved.

Could you get in touch with me over email so we can sort this out faster? I will be available for you this weekend, just get in touch with me when you can.

Also the recent versions since the past six months or more are using the JED update system.

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds