Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Couple of Pre-Sale Questions if you don't mind

A Couple of Pre-Sale Questions if you don't mind 6 years 4 months ago #3737

• jppaul
  • Fresh Boarder
1. How does the coupon system work? I see no reference to adding a coupon in the demo after hitting the add to cart button. Nor can I find a way to open the cart to add a coupon since the checkout button in the demo takes me directly to the PayPal window. Or am I missing something? I guess what I'm say is that I need the coupon to be applied before the customer is sent to the PayPal window.

2. Are the file downloads available automatically either by instant download, or perhaps by a button that is activated once payment is made like Amazon ? Or is the only method to receive a paid download managed by the double email links?

Thanks in advance,
JP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Couple of Pre-Sale Questions if you don't mind 6 years 4 months ago #3739

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello JP,

1. Coupon system works per file, you can generate coupons on the backend and if you enable it, a coupon field shows up on the merchant select screen and you can enter the coupon and get the discount.

2. The downloads start when the customer clicks on his personal encrypted download link after payment is complete and they are back on the thank you page or the go to their My Orders section. There is also an optional e-mail delivery that contains links to the purchased files and/or attachments,.

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds