Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quick sell not working - No changes

Quick sell not working - No changes 5 years 9 months ago #3853

Suddenty it stopped working.. users can buy pdfs, but when they pay on pay pal and they click on the button to go back to the site, they read this message:
---
Your order is not confirmed yet, this page will refresh in 5 seconds! Please do not navigate away from the page until we receive your order confirmation.
---
They even do not recive email with an attachement, nor they transaction is registered in the database...

Joomla! 3.8.8 Stable, latest version of the component, hosting: register.com, php7, cache on the site disabled now (but it makes no difference)
www.aimeenolte.com/pdfs-worksheets-charts
PLEASE HELP! I've done a lot of tries, the site has worked nicely for more than a year with almost 2000 small transactions!
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by marco.oselini@gmail.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quick sell not working - No changes 5 years 9 months ago #3854

No one? I've tried every possible setting... I've reset the folder permissions... No results.

Quick sell not working - No changes 5 years 9 months ago #3856

• Channel_Digital
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Just upgraded ours and had the looping problem - have you checked your PayPal IPN settings? Fixed our problem by changing the URL that we had in there to https.

See - www.shopfiles.com/index.php/forum/9-Quic...orever?start=66#3855

Also this might help - www.shopfiles.com/index.php/forum/9-Quic...-in-czk?limitstart=0

Quick sell not working - No changes 5 years 9 months ago #3857

I have already the last version of the component.. used to work untill 21 june. I can't checked the settings on Paypal (i don't own that account). If some one can send a screenshot of these setting i'll forward to the owner of the paypall account.
HTTPS is becoming mandatory? Paypal tells about TLS... my hostings offers SSL ... is it the same thing?
www.register.com/product/security-sslcer...cates/essential.rcmx

THANKS A LOT

Quick sell not working - No changes 5 years 9 months ago #3858

• Channel_Digital
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Screenshot of the IPN page in PayPal:

To get there in PayPal go to Profile > Profile and Settings > My Selling Preferences > Instant payment notifications - Update. Edit button, and obviously replacing www.your-domain.com with the actual domain.

TLS is basically just the up to date name for SSL, explanation here - www.websecurity.symantec.com/security-to...hat-is-ssl-tls-https

PayPal wants you to use at least TLS 1.2. You can see what TLS version is supported on your site by using this - www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/index.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: marco.oselini@gmail.com

Quick sell not working - No changes 5 years 9 months ago #3859

thank you very much! You are very kind! I'll send the infos to the owner. I'll let you know if the settins + https will solve the problem.
Much apreciated your help!
Marco,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds