If you already have an AOL account and you want to load it to a new system you need to download and install it again in your new computer. Now follow the below steps to set up:
• After the completing the installation open your AOL software
• Log in with your existing account by clicking “adding your existing account” option
• Now you can move AOL personal filing cabinet to a new computer
• Then export all your AOL contacts, and
• Export AOL favorites to your new computer
After you will be able to work on your new computer with your existing AOL account. If you need support you can call at AOL customer care where you will be guided by the expert professionals.