One must follow the steps that are mentioned below to restore files from Norton Online Backup:
1. Open and sign in Norton Online Backup.
2. Enter the correct login credential for logging to your Norton account.
3. Go to Backup > File Actions> Restore Files
4. Now from the options section, choose for which computer you wish to restore files.
5. You can select all files to restore, or you can choose one file to restore in your system.
6. Once you are done, click on the file that you want to restore.
If, at any point, you get stuck, then you are free to call norton customer support number to speak with experienced technicians who can fix your issue instantly.