Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PDF Error

PDF Error 9 years 2 months ago #2349

• designsap
Hi, I am using the Paypal IPN Component with Docman Version 2.02, when I try to get the document preview I get the following error:

FPDF error: Unable to find xref table - Maybe a Problem with 'auto_detect_line_endings'

Please help !!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PDF Error 9 years 2 months ago #2353

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi there,

Please re-save the file in PDF 1.5 format, that will help!

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

PDF Error 8 years 9 months ago #2592

• designsap
Hi thanks for that, I see what you mean now, I have also today purchased the latest version, can't seem to find the original download, do I have to pay every time there is an upgrade? Anyway, it works great now I have sorted the pdf issue, the only problem seems to be that when I browse a file on the page with all the files listed a category, if I click the preview button I get a javescriptvoid error and no preview, please see : www.docushop.co.uk/document-categories/d...nces/dishwasher.html if you click on any preview button on that page you will see what I mean, also in the shopping cat mod I get an issue as you can see in the attached file, I would like it to work with the £ sign if possible.

Thanks in advance, love this software by the way
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds