Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links

eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links 7 years 5 months ago #3219

Howdy!
Bought the ProVersion. Version 5.21 -Have all 70+ ebooks installed, and am testing.
Links go fine with Paypal and both buyer and seller(-me) receive Paypal receipts.
Buyer gets rerouted correctly to the Thank You page after payment.
The issue is: Thank You page has the script as shown in the Thank You Page portion of ebookstore settings. Example: shows %%item name%% > not the real item name.

I copied and pasted the Thank You Page settings template into my own linked webpage. Was I not suppose to do that?
Also, buyer never received an email with the download delivery content. How does that become active?

Last Question;
Is this plugin only for buying a single item at a time? In other words does this plugin NOT support a shopping cart? I am selling lots of books off my site and want it customer friendly.

The YouTube tutorial that is linked to your "tutorials" from this site is not reflecting the ebookstore version I bought, so I'd appreciate step-by-step directions for setting changes and/or other. Many thanks for your help.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by reachme@pattyann.net.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links 7 years 5 months ago #3222

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi there!

You should not be copying the thank you page template to the thank you page. There should be only the shortcode that was there by default. You can see it in the description exactly near the page selector.

Regarding the shopping cart - That's why I added WooCommerce integration and you can sell your ebooks with it.

See the video tutorials for more information.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links 7 years 5 months ago #3235

Hi again. Another Question...

1) I put the shortcode [ebook_thank_you] on the thankyou page I created instead. Finally it's working! Also found I had to UNcheck the Paypal Verification Box as well.

2) Woocommerce is installed and activated. It's version 2.6.7. I do NOT know how to integrate ebookstore with woocommerce. The settings pages does NOT have a check box as shown on your video tutorial. I have been watching all videos pertaining to woocommerce as well and video versions presented are a bit different than what I recently uploaded.

I see that Woocommerce gives options for downloading digital products too...could I have used this platform instead of ebookstore? Reason I chose ebookstore was that it offers customers a preview and options for other formats such as epub, mobi, etc. - I don't see where the woocommerce template does. Your comments are welcome!

Thanks for your help.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by reachme@pattyann.net.

eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links 7 years 5 months ago #3238

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi there,

A new update is coming that would make the woocommerce integration easier for everyone.

It should be out in a few days. Meanwhile there will be one patch today regarding MailChimp.

If you want me I can help with the woocommerce integration on your site if you can send me any login info.

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links 7 years 5 months ago #3244

Hi, Any progress? I really would like to get my ebookstore up and running properly for the holidays Thanks for follow up.

eBook Thank You Page Does NOT Show Download Links 7 years 5 months ago #3246

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello Patty,

The plugin was not updated and the tick on the woocommece integration was not checked.

It's all good now and I've sent you screenshots.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds