Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Product type "ebook store" disappears

Product type "ebook store" disappears 6 years 10 months ago #3490

Please excuse my english.

I just bought your great "ebook store" extension today, but I would like to make it work with WooCommerce. I'm on the last versions of everything : Wordpress 4.7.4, Woocommerce 3.0.6, ebook store 5.547.
AS SOON AS I get your extension activated, I can't change the "Product data" select while editing a product. So that I can't select the "ebook store" option :( It always comes back to "simple product" while saving.
I tried checking and unchecking the "This feature will let you assign ebook store items to your WooCommerce products which lets you benefit from the PDF protection features of the plugin but also use all payment gateways available for WooCommerce." checkbox : no change at all. The only way to have the product data option working is to deactivate the ebook store extension :(

I really wanted to sell ebooks with your help on my ecommerce website this week-end ;(

Many, MANY thanks for your kind reply.

Best regards,

Nicolas
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nhutin@gmail.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Product type "ebook store" disappears 6 years 10 months ago #3491

Ok I got my answer in other topics, seems to be a problem with the new WooCommerce API...
Then I did an order and it went well. Therefore, when I got to my order page after this, I can see my files (check the attached file), I'm happy !
But if I try to download these files, I can easily say they don't have any watermark... I checked the "Buyer Info in PDF header" checkbox yet... What am I doing wrong ? :(
Attachments:

Product type "ebook store" disappears 6 years 10 months ago #3492

Is it possible this would be about a problem of rights on files ? Does your plugin creates files on the go on my server ? If so, where are they made/stored ?

Many thanks for your help !
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nhutin@gmail.com.

Product type "ebook store" disappears 6 years 10 months ago #3497

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,

Indeed it is related to the new woocommerce API. I am working to fix this asap. Meanwhile, even though it disappears, it should work as the meta data is saved.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds