Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Two major Issues

Two major Issues 6 years 10 months ago #3552

Hi,

Just bought the Pro version of this plugin and I have two major problems, I have looked at all your videos and read the threads here to no avail:

1) The formatting of the details pain isn't working, please see the attached image. It would be nice to to overide the plugin styling and use the default theme styling, as in Easy Digital Downloads.
2) I am not getting any purchase link with WooCommerce. (see the image). I have followed exactly your instructions on the product page.
A feature request too. The back end icons are nice, it would be great if those icons could be used for the front end download link, as I get with other download links.

Many thanks
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Two major Issues 6 years 10 months ago #3555

I must say I'm a bit disappointed. I know there's been a weekend but your standard support promises a response within 48 hours and its now been over 4 days. Your online support pop-up is always offline too. (bit annoying as well - any chance to switch it off?)

The main reason I paid for this plugin is the PDF watermarking capabilities but it's useless to me as it doesn't work with Woocommerce, for me, and the native styling is not pretty with my theme. If there was a way to switch it off I could use it. I'm sure there is a solution and although I've followed all the instructions/videos and know wordpress well I'm at the point of calling it a day and asking for a refund.

Your help would be appreciated.

Two major Issues 6 years 10 months ago #3556

An even more serious problem with the plugin appears to be that there is no way to circumvent PayPal, even when the eBook is specified as a free download (which it explicitly says it will do, next to the frree tickbox)! I hit upon the idea of using the direct order link and pasting that in a Woocommerce downloadable product (which in of itself makes eBook Store integration mute) but you are sent into PayPal hell, by hitting the PP form twice, and being asked to 'purchase', give your address and credit card details for a free download.
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by steve@mobiapp121.com.

Two major Issues 6 years 10 months ago #3558

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello Steve,

There was an update from last week resolving this, did you manage to test it?

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds