Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: issues on thank you page

issues on thank you page 6 years 8 months ago #3602

When buying the ebook it goes to Paypal. The payment fase is OK, no problem...but when it goes back to the thank you page clicking "returns to seller page"on PayPal page, instead of the Thank you message and the link to download the book it displays the message “Waiting for order confirmation, this might take a minute, screen will refresh automatically!” and then refreshes constantly every few seconds sometimes for several minutes but the message never appears. I’m not using Paypal Sandbox, this is the real Paypal.
I read the previous messages on this forum and I have been trying now for 3 days in a row and definitely is not a temporal synchronism problem.
I have record the transaction if you need it

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

issues on thank you page 6 years 8 months ago #3604

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,

I replied via email, but here are the tips again in cause you see them here first:
1. Make sure PayPal IPN is enabled under PayPal. com > Profile > My selling tools > Instant payment notifications.
This way PayPal will tell the plugin the order was complete, without connection from paypal, the plugin can't confirm the order.
2. Make sure the file is in the proper format that is pdf 1.5 acrobat 5.0 compatibility.
3. Enabling sandbox in live account does not enable it in live account and vice versa.
4. The IPN history in PayPal (if IPN is enabled) can give you vital information with the call data you can send me to replicate it and see the actual error thrown.

If you are not sure and you are able to share login information, you can reply to my email with login details and I will be happy to sort it out for you.

Only site login, no PayPal login please.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds