Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Email to customers issue

Email to customers issue 5 years 8 months ago #3871

Dear friends,
Today I've bought the ebook plugin pro version.
I've set essential, integrating plugin with woocommerce store that I normally use for selling paperbacks.
However when client receive the email after payment the standard wc e-mail is sent (see attachment) and there's no reference to a download link or something like that. So user can download e-books only going on his wc account, but with no evidence in the e-mail where to go or find files. Is there a solution to this?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email to customers issue 5 years 7 months ago #3887

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,

Here is the integration checklist with woocommerce:

1. Enable integration
2. Create ebook store product
3. Create woocommerce product, set it as virtual, in ebook store tab of the product properties select the coresponding ebook store item that contains the ebook files.
4. Make sure orders are set as completed not processing after payment.
5. If you want to make it work with processing orders, go to Settings >Ebook store > Integrations > change the required woocommerce order status to process the orders.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

Email to customers issue 5 years 7 months ago #3888

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Once that is done please ensure that attachments are off if the files are larger than 1 mbyte or better enable email delviery to send the link but disable the attachments.

You can use WP MAIL log plugin to log all emails sent in case they go to junk mail.,

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

Email to customers issue 3 years 9 months ago #4225

Hello,
I have recently installed this plugin and purchased the license to allow encryption & watermarking.
I have set this up to be a woo commerce product using the steps exactly as you mentioned here yet the downloads link still does not show up in the order email confirmation.

I did update the Settings => integrations : "Require specific order status in WooCommerce for Downloads" Set to `Processing` as ALL of my orders are set as this after a successful credit card charge currently. Would love some help getting this email confirmation + downloads link (and password) to be sent.

NOTE: The confirmation email is received without issue, it is simply that download links are not added to this.

admin wrote:
Hello,

Here is the integration checklist with woocommerce:

1. Enable integration
2. Create ebook store product
3. Create woocommerce product, set it as virtual, in ebook store tab of the product properties select the coresponding ebook store item that contains the ebook files.
4. Make sure orders are set as completed not processing after payment.
5. If you want to make it work with processing orders, go to Settings >Ebook store > Integrations > change the required woocommerce order status to process the orders.

Thanks
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by info@zgtec.com.

Email to customers issue 3 years 5 months ago #4235

Hi

I bought the plugin and I have the same issue. I did everything as you told but still I don have the download link.
When I use the standard way of adding the file from woocomerce the download link shows on email.

Regards

Email to customers issue 3 years 5 months ago #4236

Hello admin can you answer. I dont have attached files on e-mail...
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds