Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Enable Payment Wall & Stripe Payments

Enable Payment Wall & Stripe Payments 4 years 8 months ago #3983

I purchased your Pro Business Version of EBook Store today. The tutorial videos are from 2015 and 2017 and the interface looks different

I'm trying to figure out how to enable PaymentWall and Stripe options for payment checkout

But I cannot see anywhere as far as how to enable these options

Only a basic Paypal Page (without even the option 'Use Credit Card' instead at the bottom)

I also cannot figure out how to have a Mailchimp Signup form after check-out. The API I typed in is correct
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Enable Payment Wall & Stripe Payments 4 years 8 months ago #3984

Hello,

I figured out how to get Stripe and PaymentWall to appear-- I installed the downloaded files into my Plugins folder in Wordpress through FTP.

For some reason the Upgrade did not work until I did this manually.

Now I have several more questions.

(1) Why doesn't the Paypal Payment offer the option at the bottom to 'Pay By Credit Card Instead', like it typically does?

(2) Are there any video tutorials on how to get Stripe and PaymentWall to work? They do not work 'out of the box' and require me to type some more info in, but I don't know where to find this info.

(3) I need to change what the Text says underneath the book. What it says by default is confusing to the buyer (I've attached a screenshot)

Currently it says
DETAILS
ORDER
PAY WITH CARD
PREVIEW
BUY

This is confusing... the buyer will not know what the difference is between 'Order' or 'Buy'

I need to change it to something like
DETAILS
INTL ORDERS
STRIPE/BITCOIN
PAYPAL

How can I change this text?

Thank you,
Jason
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds