Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: About New version ?

About New version ? 10 years 8 months ago #1125

• admin
Strange, can you send me login for the backend? I'm trying to figure out what's going on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

About New version ? 10 years 8 months ago #1126

• admin
I'm a little off last few days due to a security breach in my email and facebook account. Most likely the apple development center hacking lead to it. I'm investigating. I'm back in action tomorrow.

About New version ? 10 years 8 months ago #1127

• admin
Site was moved today due to DNS outage, development continues tomorow. The FTP folder support will be available by end of month.

If you have questions or suggestions let me know!

About New version ? 10 years 8 months ago #1128

• Brunov99
Hello,

Thank you for all these features.
I learned that Paypal IPN would change his script. It does have an impact on Quicksell?

Then, in the setting in admin you put the price without taxes. The calculation is sometimes difficult to get the desired retail price. Is it possible to setting the retail price and Quicksell automatically calculates the price without tax based on the rate. :unsure:

Finally, it would be nice if the e-mails to customers are written in several languages. :)

Thank you
Brunov99 B)

About New version ? 10 years 8 months ago #1129

• admin
Hi Brunov99,

Regarding the PayPal IPN changes - as far as I'm aware they should not have an impact, but if they do, be sure there will be update within hours of the changes.

Regarding the prices & taxes - good idea!

Regarding the multi-language emails - added to todo list, will add that for sure!

Thanks for the helpful suggestions! This is really helping to improve the product.

P.S. I'm now adding FTP folder support and porting it to Joomla 2.5

I was a little off again due to moving to the new office but I'm now back in action.

About New version ? 10 years 8 months ago #1138

• hnoeos
  • Junior Boarder
so what is the latest version? I'm using 3.3 created on 31-Aug-2013, I'm still waiting on folder support, being able to password protect the admin folder and maybe having the option to list all files since when I try to bundle is not possible if one file is on one page and the other in a another. Thanks
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds