Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: email not being sent to customer

email not being sent to customer 9 years 4 months ago #2247

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Thanks for the update!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

email not being sent to customer 8 years 2 months ago #2943

Hi, revisiting this issue as emails are no longer being sent when an order is placed. I will PM you with the needed settings for you to check. I am using SMTP for delivery.

Thanks,
Vince

email not being sent to customer 8 years 2 months ago #2944

I just realized that my subscription is expired, and that there is a new version available, which begs the question: how come I don't get any alerts in the Joomla Extension Manager? Anyhow, I have emailed and Skyped you, looking forward to figuring this out. If I need to upgrade, please let me know.

email not being sent to customer 8 years 2 months ago #2947

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi there,

You can renew trough the site. Regarding the updates notification, it's planned for a future update.

Regarding the details, I received the document.

Right now there is a promo running, you get 2 years of subscription on the price of 1. That includes updates and support.

Cheers
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

email not being sent to customer 8 years 2 months ago #2953

I hope for your sake that you enable automatic updates via the Extension Manager ASAP. I can't recall another instance in the hundreds of extensions I have installed on the dozens of Joomla sites that I have worked on in the last five years when an extension did not show updates being available. This could cause big problems for someone who thinks their site is completely up to date, but cannot figure out why the site is not working properly. This was the case for me. I assumed that you had stopped development over a year ago, since that was the release date for the version I was using and no new updates were showing. I was ready to switch to another extension and leave a review at JED stating that your software was outdated and development was stopped. Luckily, I decided to come here looking for answers first.

email not being sent to customer 8 years 2 months ago #2954

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi there,

You're right, this is something that needs to be done asap. There are some neat new things coming, like Stripe and PayPal Express. It will come really handy to everyone I'm sure, and of course the update via the extensions panel.

Cheers!
Plugin Developer
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds