Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Email delivery

Re: Email delivery 11 years 8 months ago #554

• admin
Hello,

It's all up and running smoothly now.

You've been updated to the latest version and I did a test order.

Please use the config to input your own paypal account and disable sandbox.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Email delivery 11 years 8 months ago #556

Thank you. It seems the issue has been resolved on the test mode.
Now I switched to "Live mode" and tried to place an order. I put credit card information (didn't log into PayPal) and redirected to a page saying:
"Your order is not confirmed yet, this page will refresh in 5 seconds! Please do not navigate away from the page until we receive your order confirmation." but it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even refresh the page.
Please advise
Thank you

Re: Email delivery 11 years 8 months ago #557

• admin
Since it works with my account and doesn't with yours, the only thing that comes to my mind is that you have more than one emails connected to paypal, this way paypal reports the main email to quicksell, and it thinks it's a spoofed / fraud order because it's different from the one in the component configuration.

Can you please try with main account (email)? I would love to do a test order for you.

Re: Email delivery 11 years 8 months ago #558

Thank you for your response.
There were two emails but one of them was unconfirmed and could be deleted. I deleted the account and placed 2 test orders.
One with logging into another PayPal account and paying the amount and the other for people who don't have any account with PayPal and just want to enter their credit card information.
In the first scenario, the order went through and I got redirected to the thank you page.
In the second scenario, the order went through (because I received the order confirmation from both paypal and website) but still receiving this message and nothing happens:
"Your order is not confirmed yet, this page will refresh in 5 seconds! Please do not navigate away from the page until we receive your order confirmation."

There is one more issue regarding PDF encryption that I rather talk about it later.
Thank you

Re: Email delivery 11 years 8 months ago #561

• admin
Hello,

This means in second scenario you arrived on page before paypal told quicksell about the order.

Problem exists though, if the page is not refreshing.

I am working on the email delivery and I will change the refresh method (which was supposed to be stable and independent to js frameworks).

This should be out tomorrow evening the latest (as an update).

Thanks!

Re: Email delivery 11 years 8 months ago #565

Thank you. So please keep me posted about the new updates.
Also another issue that wanted to mention is, when we turn the PDF encryption on, it corrupts the file. It was supposed to be on by email address.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds