Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou

Re: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou 11 years 2 months ago #796

• admin
Hi,

where is this opy of php.ini coming from? It looks OK, but when I tested it just didn't work due to various problems.

If you want we can make a backup of your site with akeeba backup and place it on my server where i'm sure it will work. Even though your settings seem fine when I tested the connection to paypal was refused.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou 11 years 2 months ago #799

• crashangel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi ,

You receive my web site ?

Re: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou 11 years 2 months ago #800

• admin
Hi
What do you mean by "receive"? You can make a backup copy and i will test it with you on my server.

Re: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou 11 years 2 months ago #801

• crashangel
  • Fresh Boarder
I did a backup and send an Answer to the attached file ... most did not ... I already have the backup ... how do I send it to you?

Re: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou 11 years 2 months ago #803

• crashangel
  • Fresh Boarder
how can I send the site for you?

Re: Error When Return From PayPal -- Not Show ThankYou 11 years 2 months ago #804

• admin
Hi there,

You can upload it to your dropbox account and share the url with me, or may be over skype, my id is bbh2k3, how big is it?
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds