Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Files not showing

Files not showing 10 years 10 months ago #1053

• hnoeos
  • Junior Boarder
I've upload files to the directory it shows in that section about FTP sitepath//administrator/components/com_quicksell/uploads but is not showing under the file options on the component, they are to big to upload them through the front end.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Files not showing 10 years 10 months ago #1054

• admin
Hello,

I think I know what's going on, is it possible for you to provide me login?

You can send it to the site support email.

Re: Files not showing 10 years 10 months ago #1055

• hnoeos
  • Junior Boarder
Ok give me a minute....
ok you should have them now
but let send you the other credentials
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by hnoeos.

Re: Files not showing 10 years 10 months ago #1056

• admin
Hi there,

Files are now where they should be, but please note the following:
1. They are all together in one list in the upload section, will that be too inconvenient for you?
2. That .htaccess restriction for the admin folder might prevent buttons from showing up, that's fixed in this weeks upcoming update, there's also a shopping cart, credit system and etc. Would that be a problem for you?

Let me know please.

Kind Regards,
Deian

Re: Files not showing 10 years 10 months ago #1057

• hnoeos
  • Junior Boarder
1. I can't have them all together because is going to get crazy since the list will grow if I could make folders it would be great
2. .htaccess file is necessary because if hackers cant get to admin area they can't hack right? but will wait for your update if I can have it.
3. if your component works I will remove the other ones since I've been trying so many so far your does all I want including the pdf encription so if I can have all I've mention above we are good to go.

Re: Files not showing 10 years 10 months ago #1058

• admin
Hi there,

Let me reply in the text of your post:
1. I can't have them all together because is going to get crazy since the list will grow if I could make folders it would be great
Update will take care of this.
2. .htaccess file is necessary because if hackers cant get to admin area they can't hack right? but will wait for your update if I can have it.
Update will take care of this.
3. if your component works I will remove the other ones since I've been trying so many so far your does all I want including the pdf encription so if I can have all I've mention above we are good to go.
That's great, you will have the above and I'm sure you my extension will work for you.

The update is on its way to be released ASAP. It took a while to make it but more work kept on showing up. You as a customer will have free access to it of course.

It will also have a shopping cart wich will be pretty useful in your case I think.

Kind Regards,
Deian

P.S. If you have questions you can always reach me here, but I also reply really fast via email.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds