Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beginner issues

Beginner issues 10 years 7 months ago #1170

• Ceorl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I'm very new to Joomla! as well as your component, though I'm finding it very powerful and easy to use, so thanks! I bought your product two days ago, and have been successful so far in setting it up and adding the buttons to my site, but I'm having some problems that I can't seem to shake:
  1. When I click the checkout button I get this line of code appearing above the "Sending you to PayPal to complete payment..." message right before the page redirects to the PayPal website:
    'Notice: Undefined index: ppsandbox in /home/content/34/11394534/html/test/administrator/components/com_quicksell/class.php on line 284
    The code doesn't appear if I set QuickSell to Sandbox mode
  2. I am selling bundled files, the links to which all appear correctly after payment has been completed, but only one file successfully downloads (a .png), the others (.mobi, .doc, .epub, and .pdf) generate a 403 error (COM_QUICKSELL_MAX_DOWNLOADS_REACHED), though I have tried setting the "Downloads per order" value to both "0" and "999"

I've probably made an error in the configuration somewhere, or am missing something obvious, but I'd really appreciate a fix.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beginner issues 10 years 7 months ago #1171

• Ceorl
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh, and also, I enabled "Use VAT", and entered a 4.2% value, but it's not being charged when a customer uses the cart. It works fine with the Buy Now option.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Ceorl. Reason: added more details

Beginner issues 10 years 7 months ago #1172

• Ceorl
  • Fresh Boarder
I managed to solve number 2 above! It turned out QuickSell doesn't like "#" characters in filenames.

That was my major problem, as it was preventing customers from actually receiving their files, but the others are bugging me too, and I'd still love a solution to the tax and extraneous checkout line problems.

Thanks again!

Beginner issues 10 years 7 months ago #1173

• admin
Hi

I would love to help! Can you provide me login via email?

Thanks!

Beginner issues 10 years 7 months ago #1204

• Ceorl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I provided you with login details a week ago, and received an email notification that you were looking into it, but have heard nothing since.

Have you made any progress on these issues?

Beginner issues 10 years 7 months ago #1205

• admin
Hi there,

Can you download the latest copy and try again? There were some updates.

THanks!
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds