Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Download error

Download error 10 years 6 months ago #1309

• webcouw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi support,

I have isntalled Quicksell, payement goes well, but trying to download the file gives this error:
Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 1819

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 1845

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 2329

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 2405

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdi.php on line 737

Any idea where this comes from? The files is 11.3 mb, preview files works well.
This is the site
zzzv.nl/
I bought the file yesterday: UNZIPFIRST_QuickSell_Business_Edition_2.5-3.x

Kind regards,
Willem-Hein
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Download error 10 years 6 months ago #1310

• admin
Let me upload a new copy that you can re-download, try again in 10 minutes.

Download error 10 years 6 months ago #1312

• webcouw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I downloaded and installed the 3.0 package again but I still get this error when I download: Or was I to quick downloading at 10:04 am?
Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 1819

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 1845

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 2329

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/fpdf.php on line 2405

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/foundqd68/domains/zzzv.nl/public_html/components/com_quicksell/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 1273

With a smaller pdf file i made a test button on the contact page, this file has no problem downloading. zzzv.nl/contact

Looking forward to your answer.
Kind regards,
Willem-hein

Download error 10 years 6 months ago #1313

• admin
Ah, so you get this problem with large pdf only? Can I get the file to testo n my sever?

Kind regards,
Deian
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by admin.

Download error 10 years 6 months ago #1321

• webcouw
  • Fresh Boarder
You wrote

If you host the file and the script on a faster server - yes problem will be solved. Probably it can be solved if you simply raise the execution time limit on this server you use now.

The site is on a cheap shared server wher you cannot change the php.ini file.

Can you explain how I can host on another server. Which files next to pdf should I copy and where can I make the referral to the other location? In the database?

Thanks again
Willem-Hein

Download error 10 years 6 months ago #1322

• admin
Hi,

Well can you contact the server admin to raise the memory limit or time limit? This should fix it. Can you show me php info page?

THanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds