Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Orders Page

Orders Page 10 years 5 months ago #1388

• greent
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

This is regarding the website stlucieclerk.com

The orders backend page is messed up and does not seem to be registering any orders since Nov 25th. Customers are not receiving emails....things are kind of a mess.

I attached a picture of the orders page.

I also submitted some questions via email regarding the Paypal checkout page that I have not received an answer for. This is disappointing to say the least.

Basically we need to the program to work and so far, it works some of the time, but not well enough for us to feel comfortable.

Is there anything you can do to remedy the situation?

Thank you,
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Orders Page 10 years 5 months ago #1389

• admin
Hi Greent,

I also submitted some questions via email regarding the Paypal checkout page that I have not received an answer for. This is disappointing to say the least.
I would love to answer, can you remind me what you asked? I dont have any open cases on my list.

The orders are not working because paypal is not delivering IPN to your website.

This could be:
1. Changed IPN settings to off.
2. Changed main paypal email
3. No open amount in that currency in paypal
4. Some firewall.

This order system is working on thousands of websites and the payment mechanism have never failed. It's always some of the reasons above.

I am willing to help you test if you can get it touch with me via skype or email.

Cheers!

Orders Page 10 years 5 months ago #1396

• greent
  • Fresh Boarder
I think I replied to an email you sent me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This was sent on November 19th.

Thanks for working on fixing the issues I have had with your script. However, we have still been having some problems with customers unable to download files ( I did convert them all to PDFX – still… some can download and some can’t)…Also some get weird errors from Paypal…(saying they can’t use their perfectly fine credit card…or that the credit card is linked to an account). I got these errors too when I was testing before launch. I couldn’t use my card until I had increased the number of downloads per order…that doesn’t make sense but it seemed to work…except now a customer has had that issue as well.

Q: Since some customers do not get their emails, How can I change the message when they conclude payment to say that they need to press the gold button to return the site …because the thank you page has a link and I don’t think most customers know that.

Q: I see three com_quicksell folders under components…do I need all these?
Q: Also, I would like access to the latest version of Quicksell, but since my account does not acknowledge that we have purchased the software.

Thank you

Orders Page 10 years 5 months ago #1397

• greent
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes we do have a firewall up. If I need to put a security exception, what should I put?

Orders Page 10 years 5 months ago #1398

• admin
Q: Since some customers do not get their emails, How can I change the message when they conclude payment to say that they need to press the gold button to return the site …because the thank you page has a link and I don’t think most customers know that.
I think that's related to the ipn delivery issue you reported. Let's sort it our by a firewall setting. Regarding the message you have the return button text setting you can change.
Q: I see three com_quicksell folders under components…do I need all these?
You need only com_quicksell, what are the rest?
Q: Also, I would like access to the latest version of Quicksell, but since my account does not acknowledge that we have purchased the software.
No problem at all. I will add them to your account.

Regarding the firewall setting: you need to make sure paypal ip is not blacklisted and make sure blank user agent users are not restricted.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds