Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paypal message after payment

Paypal message after payment 10 years 5 months ago #1406

• greent
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, we are still having issues sending emails with pdfs. sometimes, their emails reject our email. Sometimes, the link doesn't work.

We would like to have the Paypal page redirect them automatically back to the Thank you page so they can download straight from the site.

If not, then, can we change the text above the button so it's bold and says please click the button to download your file? Although we changed the text of the button, that button is small and not everyone reads it.

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paypal message after payment 10 years 5 months ago #1407

• admin
Hi Greent,

That's actually beyond our control. That's in PayPal. I will check if there's a possible configuration on paypal website but I'm not a huge optimist.

Do you happen to have a link that didn't work of a completed order to provide me?

Paypal message after payment 10 years 5 months ago #1408

• greent
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi

so just to confirm, both the text above the button and the auto redirect to the thank you page are not possible?

Well regarding customers not getting their files. I just installed your latest package and changed the email of the paypal account and the customer got no email at all. We had to manually email her the file.

Paypal message after payment 10 years 5 months ago #1416

• admin
Hi Greent,

There is notihing random in the code so as long as the email is properly configured, users will receive their emails.

Let me know if you need additional help.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds