Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I use the link in emails? Or only in articles?

Can I use the link in emails? Or only in articles? 10 years 5 months ago #1419

• honeybear
  • Fresh Boarder
I have an editing business and so I will be uploading a different item (the edited paper) for each customer. I won't have an article page for each separate customer as this seems to be too many articles so I think I will be sending the upload to emails of the customers. Can this be used in emails? If not, how would this extension be used in a website like mine?

I will have registered customers and usually a list of registered people shows up in the backend of Joomshopping, the shopping cart I use. Can I somehow use this database to upload the item for each customer?

I suppose I could create a hidden article page for each customer (one that doesn't show up on any menu), and then send the link to the customer. Once the customer links to the URL, they can then see their item and then pay and download. I can wait and once they have paid for their file (a Word document) and downloaded it, I can delete the article and then create a new one for the next customer. It seems a bit of a lengthy process for my needs. I guess this question pertains more to another area outside the scope of this component ... but I am just wondering if anyone has a solution for this, before I buy the extension.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by honeybear.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I use the link in emails? Or only in articles? 10 years 5 months ago #1420

• admin
(excuse my delayed response, I'm sick)

Hi Honeybear,

If your files are all the same price I have a solution for you with QuickSell, but please tell me if that's true first.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds