Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error using componeny

Error using componeny 10 years 4 months ago #1447

• koora
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I having the same message saying to client that the order is not confirmed yet (see attached files).

And nothing happens 10 minutes later, actually never after.

To give more details: It happens immediatly after paypal paiement, back from paypal interface, when the client clicks on the "return to the site "button

Thank you for your urgent help!!

Attachment errorquicksell.png not found

Thierno
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error using componeny 10 years 4 months ago #1448

• admin
Hello,

I am pretty sure I know what's going on, here's what to do to fix it:

1. Go to paypal -> profile -> my selling tools -> instant payment notifications -> fill in your url and select enable.
2. Go to your payments history, make sure the payments have been received as Completed, if they are not and you have to manually accept them, it's because you don't have the currency in your account, create it while accepting payment.
3. Go to quicksell configuration and make sure you have filled in the main paypal email of the account and click save.
4. Test again.

If the above is not helping:
1. This means you have tech issue with verifying orders, which could be curl, allow_url_fopen setting being disabled or firewall isssues. There is a patch I can do for you as a workaround.

Cheers!

Error using componeny 10 years 4 months ago #1468

• koora
  • Fresh Boarder
I m using sandbow.paypal to perform several tests before prod at this stage. Does your solution work as well?

Error using componeny 10 years 4 months ago #1469

• admin
Sandbox PayPal used to have a broken certificate a few weeks ago (not sure if it's fixed at all), which resulted in non-working payment verification system due to man in the middle / sniff attach prevention.

My suggestion is to put in my paypal This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and test with a few $0.01 payments in live mode.

This will be easier.

Error using componeny 10 years 4 months ago #1470

• koora
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just made a payment using your paypal account (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).
I have the same error.

Thank you for your urgent help

Thierno

ps: my paypal email for verification on your account is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Error using componeny 10 years 4 months ago #1471

• admin
I did receive an order confirmation, did you waited a minute to see if it will stop refreshing? Do you see order in orders list? It hsould have worked.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds