Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pre-sales question, multiple product packages?

Pre-sales question, multiple product packages? 10 years 3 months ago #1523

• mustiy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

This is a pre-sales question. I have a question regarding products and packages. In my scenerio I'll have 3 packages: PackageA 50$, PackageB 75$ and PackageC 100$. All my goods are digital. We want to entice our visitors to purchase packages rather than single digital goods.

If users click on PackageA they are sent to a product listing page with 20 products in this package catagory, the user will have the option to select only 15 out of any 20 products and download the one's checked.

If users click on PackageB they are sent to a product listing page with the same 20 products in this package catagory, the user will have the option to select only 17 out of any 20 products and download the one's checked.

If users click on PackageC they are sent to a product listing page with the same 20 products in this package catagory, the user will have the option to select 20 out of any 20 products and download the one's checked.

Basically the 20 products always remain the same for each package/catagory, but the user is limited to which products he can download depending on the package he chose.

Thank you.

I'm open to alternitive methods to achieve what I want. Perhaps some sort of automatic discount scheme where if the user selects 15 products he's offered a % discount, if he selects 17 products he's offered a % discount and finally for 20 products as well. Anything to achieve my "package" scheme.

Maybe even using the balance system? User has 3 options to register, PackageA/B/C and depending on what he chooses his wallet is pre-populated with a fixed amount?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre-sales question, multiple product packages? 10 years 3 months ago #1524

• admin
Hi,

The bundle feature QuickSell offers does the following:

You select products, click Make Bundle, once one of the products is sold, the rest of the bundle are also available.

What you need (just an idea), can be achieved by combining Akeeba Subscriptions and QuickSell.

This way you can make 3 plans, and make a button for each product part of these 3 plans, while making a button, you can select (in quickesell button maker) which users (from which group/plan subscribers) can access the download.

This way you should be able to achieve what you need.

Tools needed: QuickSell Business Edition ($79), Akeeba Subscriptions (FREE)

I hope I helped!

Cheers!

Pre-sales question, multiple product packages? 10 years 3 months ago #1525

• mustiy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Admin, thank you for your detailed response.

I'm not sure if bundles will work for me since users who select package A can download ANY 15 of the 20 products. Users who select Package B can download ANY 17 of the 20 products and users who select group C can download any 20 of the 20 products.

Can you please further explain me how the deposit/balance function works?
Also, using Akeeba subscriptions can users subscribe to pre-defined balances? So lets say user subscribes to package A his account is pre-populated with a fixed amount of money in his deposit. That would be perfect for my needs and a functionality that doesn't exist in other components :)

Pre-sales question, multiple product packages? 10 years 3 months ago #1526

• admin
Hi again!

Yes, bundles doesn't seem like a good choice

BUT

We can do the one of the following:
1. Combining with Akeeba Subscriptions, we can give each group of people access to exactly what you want (I can help with that).
2. Using deposits: You can offer the ability to the users to deposit X amount of money to your site and spend it on digital goods you offer.
Once they have a balance in their account, they can order directly from it, just like on codecanyon.net

If you need help integrating one of these variants, I can help with more details for free.

Cheers!

Pre-sales question, multiple product packages? 10 years 3 months ago #1527

• mustiy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Admin, thanks again :)

1) So how does Akeeba subscription integrate with QuickSell? How would we tell QuickSell that subscriptions from package A only have access to 15 outof the any 20 items?

2) How do users deposit money? is this done in the backend? What steps do users need to take to deposit cash? Can this process of depositing cash be automated during subscription perhaps?

Thanks again, sorry for the questions I really need a specific solution and I think your component may offer it :)

Pre-sales question, multiple product packages? 10 years 3 months ago #1528

• admin
Hi again!

1) So how does Akeeba subscription integrate with QuickSell? How would we tell QuickSell that subscriptions from package A only have access to 15 outof the any 20 items?
You want to offer the the customers to download X amount of products of Y amount products total OR you want to let them download products a,b,c from a,b,c,d,e..20 products?

2) How do users deposit money? is this done in the backend? What steps do users need to take to deposit cash? Can this process of depositing cash be automated during subscription perhaps?
QuickSell has a deposit ability for the frontend AND deposit/credit editor on the backiend, so both ways and yes, it can be FULLY automated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds