Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1651

• ls.jobit
  • Fresh Boarder
I only have one email associated with my selling account. It is the email that I use to sell my physical copies of my book. I just created the sandbox email and the sandbox buyer email but I was having the problem before I figured out how to make a proper sandbox account.

When I am logged in to PayPal with my account (the only one I think I have) under Profile/My Settings/Manager Users PayPal reports I don't have any additional users.

Under Profile/My Business Info, the email address that is primary is the one I'm trying to use.

That is the email I use to sell my physical copies of my book but I'm just using the standard PayPal page, there is no IPN back to my web site for that.

Where else would I look to find any other user emails associated with this account?

I created a separate buyer PayPal account but it has a different email address and I don't think there is any connection between the two.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1652

• ls.jobit
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to thank you for all of your help resolving my problem. It was my PayPal configuration on PayPal, not QuickSell that was causing me problems.

On PayPal, under Profile/My Selling Tools/Block Payments/Block payments from U.S. users who do not provide a Confirmed Address:

You must select "No", other wise the IPN comes back from PayPal as pending and that is why I was getting the endless loop. Once I selected NO the extension started working.

Thanks for all of the help. :)

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1653

• admin
Dear spike

Thank you for sharing the information regarding your problem, this will help future customer as well.

Kind regards
Deian
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds