Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1603

• ls.jobit
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a Joomla 2.5 web site with sh404SEF installed.

I installed the Quick Sell program on my site. The installation was successful with no errors.

I configured the Content - QuickSellButtons plug in.

I followed the basic configuration video instructions accepting all default setting. I input my real PayPal Account in the General Configuration. (I know this is working because the charges are showing up in my PayPal account.)

I enabled PayPay Instant Payment Notification (IPN) and set the URL to my web site just like the QuickSell program says to under Configuration / Order, there is a message there that says to use www.spikesantee.com.

I can create a nice looking button and insert it into a test file. That file is accessible at my web site at spikesantee.com/Books/electronic-download.html.

I logged out of my selling PayPal account and created a buying PayPal account with a completely different email address and login.

I navigate to my page, I click to buy, I go to the PayPal page, I place my order, I receive an email at my Buying PayPal account email address notifying me of my purchase, I am returned to my page and I get "Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet" loop. I let it loop for more than 5 minutes.

I get the endless loop whether I'm in Sandbox Mode or Live Mode. However, when I am in Live Mode, the charges are showing up in my Selling PayPal account.

I read in another post to check to see if cUrl is enabled and Yes it is on my site.

I am really puzzled with this problem. Please help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1604

• admin
Hello mate

Can you please send me some login information?

I guarantee that it will be fixed immediately.

Most likely curl is not able to connect to PayPal and verify the order.

Cheers

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1607

• ls.jobit
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using GoDaddy to host my web site.

Under site/system information/PHP information it says cURL support is enabled.

In QuickSell configuration I have SSL Encryption, Use cURL and Send IPN Details check boxes selected.

In PayPal, IPN, the notification URL is set to www.spikesantee.com and Message Delivery is enabled.

There is one IPN record for the one time I tried to do a transaction with the sandbox disabled so I think Paypal is configured correctly, the IPN isn't getting back to my web site.

Where would I look for a possible configuration fix. I'm not comfortable giving backend access to my site.

Please / Thanks.

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1608

• admin
Hello,

No problem, sharing login information is not required, it's just the easier/faster way to go but absolutely no required.

Since IPN seems properly configured, can you please try the following:

1. Upload the file I will send you via email to components/com_quicksell and overwrite the existing one.
2. Do a test transaction and let me know the result.

Cheers!

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1609

• ls.jobit
  • Fresh Boarder
I would be happy to. Please send the file.

Your Order Is Not Confirmed Yet - continous loop 10 years 2 months ago #1610

• admin
Hi

The file is in your email

Cheers
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds