Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working

"Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working 8 years 8 months ago #2680

• virabhadra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! I purchased your QuickSell File Seller extension for my Joomla site a little while ago. I am experiencing some problems with it.

After item(s) are added to the cart, I click "Checkout", but rather than directing me to PayPal (like it should), the cart looks like it simply refreshes itself. It accordions upward and then expands back downward to show the cart contents again. There is no pop-up or redirect happening.

I tried doing a "buy now" button to see if I could just bypass the shopping cart and test the system, but after the PayPal payment is completed, I am taken back to the site where a message is displayed that says "Your order is not confirmed yet, this page will refresh in 5 seconds! Please do not navigate away from the page until we receive your order confirmation." Unfortunately, the page just refreshes every 5 seconds and stays in this loop forever.

I'd rather be able to use the shopping cart since I am selling individual songs and would like for the customers to be able to select more than one file to purchase at a time.

Any help would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working 8 years 8 months ago #2681

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi there,

Of course I would love to help. I think a major problem is that your version is very outdated, PayPal did changes in their SSL due to the POODLE exploit for OpenSSL and therefore there were some changes that affect this part and you need to update the plugin in order to make sure it communicates with PayPal.

The reason for the problem is that paypal and the plugin can not communicate due to these changes.

Make sure you update to the latest version, updates and support are free for a year after ordering.

Kindest regards,
Deian Motov
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

"Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working 8 years 6 months ago #2819

• virabhadra
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay. I just purchased the newest version of QuickSell. I installed it in Joomla, went through the configuration process, and tested it on the front-end and the same thing is happening.

My best guess would be that there is some kind of conflict going on between the "Checkout" button in the shopping cart and another plugin on the site. Or perhaps a setting in Joomla. Without an exhaustive trial-and-error marathon, it's difficult for me to figure out what is happening.

If you visit the link below, try clicking on the "Add to Cart" button beside any of the songs listed just below the album cover. The song gets added to the MP3 Cart (left side menu, top). Then when you click the "Checkout" button in the cart, you should see what I am talking about.

Here's the link: http://www.patrickbernard.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=294

"Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working 8 years 6 months ago #2821

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi there!

Thanks for renewing!

I just went to the url you gave me and I see the problem.

Can you check the following:
Which modules are enabled in the payment modules section? In the newer versions as there are multiple payment methods, you need to check the box next to the desired method, starting with PayPal.

If that's enabled and still not working, would it be possible for you to email me a login and I guarantee to look into it in asap.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,
Deian
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

"Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working 8 years 6 months ago #2822

• virabhadra
  • Fresh Boarder
The PayPal payment module is active. The checkbox is checked. That is the only payment module that I have activated.

I'd be happy to supply you with login info. What is your email address?

"Checkout" Button in Cart Not Working 8 years 6 months ago #2823

• admin
  • Administrator
The email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers!
Plugin Developer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds