Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trouble configuring QuickSell

Trouble configuring QuickSell 8 years 5 months ago #2893

I am trying to fully configure the quick sell component using Paypal sandbox account. I managed to make a purchase and got the big thank screen but I can not see the link to download. Also, how can I see the order confirmation email as a buyer in a test environment as obviously this test email address is for sandbox purposes only.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trouble configuring QuickSell 8 years 5 months ago #2896

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi there,

If you want to make it easier for testing the emails you can use live mode and sent to my account a test payment for $0.01.

Regarding the download link - if you don't see it may be it's missing from the template in the quicksell settings? Do you want me to look into that? I would love to help.

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

Trouble configuring QuickSell 8 years 5 months ago #2900

I tried to upload the screenshot to show you but the forum was giving me a 500 internal error.

Yes, please I would appreciate if you can look into my website and help me fully configure this component. How can i send you my credentials as I tried to email you earlier but got no reply?

Trouble configuring QuickSell 8 years 5 months ago #2905

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi Abeer,

Sorry I think due to the spam the email landed in bulk, it's all cleared, I did not saw any email from you.

Can you resend that email with the login to both This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to ensure delivery?

I will help promptly of course. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm waiting for your email. Meanwhile I'll try to ban those spammers.
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds