Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "See Preview" and "Add to cart" not working

"See Preview" and "Add to cart" not working 8 years 4 months ago #2913

Hi

I am trying to set up Quickfiles here:

fantastiquefrenchtuition.co.uk/index.php...uestions-and-answers

I have the following issues:

1) "See preview" button:
a) nothing happens when clicked, even though I have set up the preview docs in the backend.
b) button floats "above" the page. I would like it to appear just like the other buttons. I thought this was because I'd selected "Modal Window" for previews but even when I deselected it, it stayed in this position.

2) "Click here to get" button: the price ("£2.99") is too big and encroaches onto the text to the right.

3) "Add to cart" button: nothing happens when clicked.

Also, I intend to sell the conditional past questions and answers (which are 2 separate documents) as one bundle, for £2.99. I have a separate document (conditional past - presentation) which I also want to sell for £2.99. Is it possible to give visitors buying <strong>both</strong> these products (1 - questions and answers + 2 - presentation) a discount (eg £4.99 for both)?

Joomla login details:
u/n: REMOVED
p/w: REMOVED

Server login:
REMOVED

Thanks a lot for your help

Tim Robins
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"See Preview" and "Add to cart" not working 8 years 4 months ago #2919

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello Tim,

I think I replied over email but here it is again:
1. The problem with the button placement is due to a css conflict with the theme, the framework is enforcing the modal window to be with a fixed position. This could be fixed easily.
2. The problem with the add to cart button is that there is no cart module on the page, if you enable it it should start working properly.

If you need my help getting the above done send me the login again via email, I had to censor the logins posted here for your own security.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds