Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manual Sale from Admin

Manual Sale from Admin 7 years 8 months ago #3138

• djserby@gmail.com
Hello,

Situation:
  • I have a site that I do not have people sign up for. I find it cuts down on sales.
  • It's rare but once in a while I am having issues in which sales go through PayPal but they don't get registered on the site.
  • Customers contact me about not getting access to what they paid for.

Question:
  • Is there a way I can manually input a sale in the back end/admin that will keep PDF file encryption customized to the purchaser information i put in for the sale. The sale was completed via PayPal but I need to be able to encrypt the files the way the site does upon purchase.

Thanks,
Ethan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Manual Sale from Admin 7 years 8 months ago #3143

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello Ethan,

You can add the order manually to that user and once they download they will receive an encrypted copy with the QR code data of their account watermarked.

Right now this is the only method but I am planning to re-do the process and allow more flexibility.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

Manual Sale from Admin 7 years 8 months ago #3144

• djserby@gmail.com
so, a person needs an account in order for you to provide them a manual sale. It would be great to be able to process one to an email for a person in the backend for people like me that do not want to make people sign up for an account in order to make a sale. This is kind of a big deal because now I am have to ask people to go through the order process again and purchase the file for one cent in order to solve this. This makes customers not happy and makes it look like we don't have full control over our website.

Manual Sale from Admin 7 years 7 months ago #3153

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,

This will be taken care of in one of the future updates, it would really improve the way orders are handled.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds