Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Payment button not working

Payment button not working 7 years 6 months ago #3239

Hello admin,
I have set-up QuickSell on a test website where it is working. Now on my live website it does not work: When I click on the payment button nothing happens. Just nothing. Any ideas what the problem could be? Here a link to the website where the button is embedded:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
(Please scroll down. The site layout is not yet finished.)

Kind regards
Marcel
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by marcel.saft@gmx.de.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Payment button not working 7 years 6 months ago #3242

Please let me know if you plan to answer later or if I shouldn't wait. ;)

Payment button not working 7 years 5 months ago #3245

Dear admin,
in the product description of QuickSell you say "Problem resolution in up to 12 hours or a full refund". So herewith I ask you for a full refund, since in the meantime I found another solution. I'm not using QuickSell on my website.

Kind regards
Marcel
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by marcel.saft@gmx.de.

Payment button not working 7 years 5 months ago #3256

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Dear Marcel,

Not sure why but the forum email notification for this thread landed in Gmail spam folder or was never sent. I would have replied earlier.
The problem you reported is due to javascript problem on the page not in QuickSell or you have not enabled any payment modules. There is a fix or refund moneyback guarantee when there's a bug and we didn't help, that is correct, but I am afraid this is not the case. Same version works on literally thousands of sites.
It has happened many times that customers have some sort of javascript issue on the page (and javascript is used to submit the quicksell order, and they blame the issue on QuickSell). The thing is that when such problem exists, the web browser halts the script operation on the whole page. For faster communication, be so kind to submit support queries directly to the support email, because the public support forum takes some time to get a reply, especially on such occasions where there's DDoS or something and the email notifying me you posted to this thread never arrived.

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds