Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Fixed] ZIP File ISSUES

[Fixed] ZIP File ISSUES 12 years 4 days ago #419

Hi,

I just got this component and I am having troubles.

1. I upload a zip file for people to buy a software. I tested it myself and the name of the file is uploads. Is possible to change the name to the actual file to what it is name on the backend?

2. When I download the file it does not download as a zip folder. It has a microsoft logo and a littl box under it. It does not open at all. How can I get it to download the actual zip file with the software in it?

3. How can I change the payment image?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ZIP File ISSUES 12 years 4 days ago #420

• admin
Hello,

This sounds confusing, can you tell me your site url I will make test orders (set a price of 0.01 if possible).

Thanks

Re: ZIP File ISSUES 12 years 4 days ago #421

admin wrote:
Hello,

This sounds confusing, can you tell me your site url I will make test orders (set a price of 0.01 if possible).

Thanks

I am still having the issue. The files are downloading as uploads and not as zip files at all..Please help.

Re: ZIP File ISSUES 12 years 3 days ago #422

It sounds like your changing the file name on the backend without the .zip at the end. If there is no .zip windows don't know what type of file it is. Most likely this is why there is a windows emblem on the unknown file.

Personally I have had no issues with .zip files that people have downloaded.
Last Edit: 12 years 3 days ago by jacquelynuther0.

Re: ZIP File ISSUES 12 years 3 days ago #423

• admin
Boe4Real,

NO problem, please get in touch with me via email or skype (id bbh2k3) for faster communication so we can resolve this.
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds