Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work

Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #459

The price is not even set in any of the files uploaded to my project. I've checked all the PayPal coding for the files that have been uploaded and there is each is at 0.00. The articles that already have the PayPal code in them use a period and not a comma in the dollar amount.

So whatever it was to which you were referring that "fixed" the other site, that's NOT the situation with Support4Change.com

I just tested another file and still the system will not allow me to upload a file.

April 26, 2012 was the first time I requested help for the software that my client purchased. Today is May 12, 2012. Is it unreasonable to request that the software be fixed? After all, it was not free.
From the code not working, at all, to not being able to upload files for selling digital products, I'd say this software has been quite a nightmare and was NOT ready for release.

I would appreciate a fix, today.
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by samuilifecoaching@gmail.com. Reason: Update
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #460

• admin
Just for clarification so other users know, there is permission problem with the host you use and that's where the trouble with the uploads came from.

That's not really a bug, but hosting related problem.

Of course if i can help you with anything else, I would love to!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds