Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work

[Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 12 years 22 hours ago #424

I've read all of the other posts relating to the code showing as text instead of the button, assured that the plugin is turned on, even installed the updated plugin, but the raw code still shows instead of the button created.

support4change.com/index.php?option=com_...cle&id=139&Itemid=69 Scroll to the bottom of the page...you'll see the code.

I've tried several buttons but nothing works. I've turned the WYSIWYG window "show/hide" to reveal the source and not create <p> tags around the code also. But that did nothing. I've gone through all the settings for JCE and there is nothing helping there either.

The software was purchased by my client, installed by my client, and I don't know if there was something they missed or not. But everything seems to be in tact. I've reviewed the installation video and everything looks good. Everything has been followed right up to the code for the button being created and pasted into the article. But that's as far as I can run down any possible issues.

Please advise before I pull out what's left of my hair.
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by samuilifecoaching@gmail.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #429

• admin
Just for the rest of the users to know, when using the return url variable, make sure there is no html in it but just the url address.

Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #449

I would say that it's nice to know about making sure the url is correct, but there are still issues with the software.
Uploading - the process shows that the file is uploading, gets to the end and indicates that it was successful, automatically forwards you to the "Files" page where you see "0" for the file size. I can check on the server through FTP and see that, in fact, there is no file that has been uploaded.

It seems to me that the program has a problem with permissions. The program has been set to the defaults, meaning I'm not trying to use any different folder for upload but what the software uses by default. Yet, the files cannot be uploaded through the software - as intended and expected. Instead, the only way to successfully upload files is through FTP.

Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #452

Hello,
I've the same problem. You can check here:
www.spellucci.it/index.php?option=com_co...&view=article&id=126

And from this thread I did not understand how to solve it.

Thank you!

Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #454

• admin
Hello,

Can you change the price from 9,00 to 9.00

If that doesnt help, can i have a login to take a look and fix it? It's something simple for sure.

Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work 11 years 11 months ago #458

Yes, that was the problem.

Thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds