Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem Page link download

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #442

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Did I want to send you the images of the passages that I have effected you can point out me an address e-mail?

Thanks
Wolny czas spędzamy uprawiając aktywnie sport. Zapraszamy was na spędzenie miłych wakacji, odwiedzić musicie stronę www aby poznać więcej informacji o nas. Jesteśmy chętnie do negocjacji. Zapraszamy.
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by morski.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #444

• admin
Hello,

Sorry I could not understand very clear. Does it work with USD with your account?

Do you want to setup a price of 0.01 and I can make a real order to your account?

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #445

• admin
My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if needed.

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #446

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
hello,
The site is www.pdpriverno.it, it is a site in construction, the connection to the form is in the home page to the 3° article, I have planned the account real paypal with the cost of European 0,01 and besides I have sent you to the e-mail the operations that I had done with an account paypa test.
Wolny czas spędzamy uprawiając aktywnie sport. Zapraszamy was na spędzenie miłych wakacji, odwiedzić musicie stronę www aby poznać więcej informacji o nas. Jesteśmy chętnie do negocjacji. Zapraszamy.

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #447

• admin
Can you contact me over skype or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so i can login to backend and make sure all is good?

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #448

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I sent an e-mail

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds