Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem Page link download

Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #435

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I apologize me for my English.
I have purchased the component and after having created an accaunt test paypal, following the instructions of the tutorial, I have effected a test, everything has been all right only that don't succeed to visualize the page with the link of the download at the end. Where am I wrong??

Thanks
Wolny czas spędzamy uprawiając aktywnie sport. Zapraszamy was na spędzenie miłych wakacji, odwiedzić musicie stronę www aby poznać więcej informacji o nas. Jesteśmy chętnie do negocjacji. Zapraszamy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #436

• admin
Hello,

You simply need to turn on IPN in your PayPal account settings.

It should be somewhere in

Profile -> My Selling Tools -> Instant Payment Notifications.

Turn it on and for URL type yourdomain.com

That's it!

If you do that and download link does not show up, contact me over email and I will fix it for you. That would mean allow_url_fopen php directive is off.

Let me know how that works for you or if you need more help!

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #438

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, unfortunately he has not worked, I have activated the IPN the procedure with paypal test it seems to be all right but I don't succeed in getting the link for the download. I attach three files you imagine.

Thanks
Attachments:
Wolny czas spędzamy uprawiając aktywnie sport. Zapraszamy was na spędzenie miłych wakacji, odwiedzić musicie stronę www aby poznać więcej informacji o nas. Jesteśmy chętnie do negocjacji. Zapraszamy.
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by morski.

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #439

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
hi,

I add the other file.

Thanks

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #440

• admin
Hello,

Click on Accept, from what I see on your screenshot the money have not arrived in the account.

Click Accept and make sure you have an open currency in EUR (as I see that's what you're using).

Also, is your paypal acccount premier or business?
Upgrade to it if you didn't.

Re: Problem Page link download 11 years 11 months ago #441

• morski
  • Fresh Boarder
hello
The account paypal is an account business type test, can I furnish you the bank drafts to enter you, don't I know how to plan it in European I am able however to make the payments of test in dollars, done the link for the download, make finally once the payment with paypal, mostrto it doesn't automatically come?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds