Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FIXED] Cant send emails or see download link

[FIXED] Cant send emails or see download link 11 years 10 months ago #493

I am running joomla 2.5.4 the test account shows that it does ring up a purchase and it is debited from the account. However no email with the file or the going back to the page to download the file does not work. Please help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cant send emails or see download link 11 years 10 months ago #494

I purchased the cart on may 20 2012 did a new version come out between the time I purchased and now?

Re: Cant send emails or see download link 11 years 10 months ago #495

• admin
Contact me over email I will send you the latest update.

Please make sure you have enabled IPN in PayPal settings so you can receive the notification about orders.

Re: Cant send emails or see download link 11 years 10 months ago #499

already have the ipn enabled. Ill try the new version and see what happens. Thanks!

Re: Cant send emails or see download link 11 years 10 months ago #500

ok so it now returns to the page where you can download the file. once I click it however, these messages appear

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/04/9371904/html/components/com_quicksell/controller.php on line 154

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/04/9371904/html/components/com_quicksell/controller.php on line 268
FPDF error: Unable to find xref table - Maybe a Problem with 'auto_detect_line_endings'

any idea?

Re: Cant send emails or see download link 11 years 10 months ago #501

I also have problems to see the downloadlink.. Its in Firefox and tried also Explorer. Im in sandboxmode, joomla 2.5.4

Some strange errormessage show up on the top of the site after I press return after payment.

I use this code:
{quicksell file="Penguins.jpg" price="1" title="ppppp" currency="SEK" customPayPal="" emailDelivery="" requireRegistration="" discount_rate="" return_url="" notification_email="This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." rm="2" cbt="tillbaks"}btn_paynowCC_LG.gif{/quicksell}

Also to screenshots vid this reply..
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds