Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: new installation

new installation 11 years 9 months ago #522

• olecarme
  • Fresh Boarder
I purchased and installed QuickSell on a new Joomla! site. I hope I understand almost everything, but two important problems still subsist:

1. I copy the code generated when I click on the Paypal button in the Files page to an article as told by the demo. But this code is not interpreted, it's simply displayed in the page.

2. I would like to build a bilingual site, with English and French. How could I define the French version of the various messages?

Thanks in advance for any help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: new installation 11 years 9 months ago #523

• admin
Hello,

Please make sure you have enabled the content plugin and the code will be transformed to an order button.

Also regarding the different languages - no problem, all you need to do is generate another button for each version / language of your article.

Re: new installation 11 years 9 months ago #524

• olecarme
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for these explanations. Now where should I place the generated buttons?

Still talking about different languages, where are the QuickSell messages, so I can translate them to French?

Re: new installation 11 years 9 months ago #525

• admin
Just for the other users to know there was no issue we just had to discuss with the client where / how to put buttons and to do a translation.

Re: new installation 11 years 9 months ago #526

• olecarme
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, I just intended to call you again: you told me to put new buttons in components/com_quicksell/images/buttons

But this folder does not exist at all, thus I suppose the buttons you defined are stored elsewhere?

Re: new installation 11 years 9 months ago #527

• admin
olecarme wrote:
Well, I just intended to call you again: you told me to put new buttons in components/com_quicksell/images/buttons

But this folder does not exist at all, thus I suppose the buttons you defined are stored elsewhere?

Try under administrator/components... etc
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds