Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bundle Downloads

Bundle Downloads 11 years 7 months ago #633

• fizz3r
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys

Thanks for the component, I just bought the new version with the bundle thing. Looks great! I just want to know, after I have bundled a few files together, will I be able to sell some of the files in the bundles individually? Are you guys working on a better file system layout for the "Files" options, so that it is easier to arrange the files and bundles? Maybe add a ZAR money option?(South Africa)

Kind Regards
Johan Pieterse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bundle Downloads 11 years 7 months ago #636

• admin
Hello Johan,

Thank you for your question. The bundled files are always delivered together, so If you need to sell them separately, you can do that by making a copy.

For the files section - Yes I'm planning such redesign of files section, what else do you want to see there? I am always open to good ideas.

For the ZAR option - Of course I will check on that, I thought that's already added.

Thanks and speak soon!

Re: Bundle Downloads 11 years 7 months ago #642

• fizz3r
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for quick response. I have a problem with the bundles, I have bundled 6 files together, and I have turned on email attachment. But when the bundle is bought, only one file is attached to the email. And I don't think the IPN from Paypal is received, because the website refreshes all the time waiting for the order to be completed. Any help to what can be wrong here?

Re: Bundle Downloads 11 years 7 months ago #644

• admin
Hello fizz3r,

That's stranges yes, what is your Joomla version?

Have you enabled IPN in paypal? Do you have more than one emails associated with your paypal account? If so, use the main one please.

Re: Bundle Downloads 11 years 7 months ago #645

• fizz3r
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Joomla version is 1.5.22, and the Paypal account has only one email address that I use with it? And I also made sure that the IPN is enabled in my Pay Pal account.

The previous version of Quicksell worked fine, when selling only one file.

Cheers

Re: Bundle Downloads 11 years 7 months ago #647

• admin
Hi mate,

I will check on this and see if there's any issue, I will report here on forum what's up.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds