Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Email a download link or download page

Email a download link or download page 11 years 5 months ago #697

• rtringo
We have a situation where a customer paid for a download directly at our office.

Is there a way to manually send the customer an email with the product download link or send them to the download webpage(that a customer would be going to after PayPal payment)

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Email a download link or download page 11 years 5 months ago #698

• admin
Hi,

In the upcoming version, it's possible to add an order to a specific user, user can later on access his download in My Orders section. Is that enough or you need the email to be sent too?

Thanks

Re: Email a download link or download page 11 years 5 months ago #700

• rtringo
I was hoping I could send an email to a customer manually with a download link similar to what they would receive upon finishing a PayPal purchase.

Essentially it is creating a manual order for a download and sending a confirmation with download links to a customer and bypass PAYPAL.

We sell "hard copies" of products in addition to digital downloads and sometimes they are a combined order that is paid directly to our office.

This capability is important and we need to keep this process simple. If this cannot be done, then I will need to try and find another extension that can do this.

ALSO, In the Orders section, we have 2 orders that show 0 downloads. I assume this means the 2 customers have not downloaded their order.

What does Verified and Unverified mean if Payer Status?

Re: Email a download link or download page 11 years 5 months ago #703

• admin
Hello,

Regarding the feature request, I'm putting it on my todo list. Adding orders is possible, but it's not sending links yet. I will add that.

Regarding verified/unverified, this comes from paypal, just information if buyer is verified or not.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds