Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: User Docs?

User Docs? 11 years 5 months ago #701

• GeJay
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi.... I've been using another component for paid downloads for a couple years but thought I Would give this one a try...however, unless I missed it somewhere, is there no actual setup and configuration documentation? I see on the Home page this:
QuickSell File Seller component for Joomla - Tutorial 1: Installation, Configuration, Test Order

...but nothing to view or click on to see the tutorials, as well Tutorial 1 indicates there would be a tutorial 2 as well.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: User Docs? 11 years 5 months ago #702

• admin
Hi there, This is the video tutorial of the extension. It's pretty straight forward though, once you install all you need to do is upload files and fill in your paypal in configuration.

Is there something I could help with? More tutorials would be nice though, note taken.

Re: User Docs? 11 years 5 months ago #704

• GeJay
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the reply... however, "this is the video tutorial"? What video...seems the link to view it is missing :)

But just a follow up on features...how does a person redownload files, does purchasing something create a login account in my site for the user? I see a setting in the admin for "Registration Required" but my guess is that registration is totally independent of this component?

Overall it looks like a very promising component for my site to use but for $50 (Canadian) that I just spent, I would hope for some documentation to at least describe what each setting does and why you would use it or not use a specific one.

Re: User Docs? 11 years 5 months ago #706

• admin
Hi GeJay,

I replied via email, your questions are very relevant, do you mind if I post them in a FAQ section?

Re: User Docs? 11 years 5 months ago #709

• GeJay
  • Fresh Boarder
Absolutely... go for it.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds