Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Configuration Question

Configuration Question 11 years 3 months ago #752

• concepthub
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I will preface this question by stating that I havent purchased this extension yet.

Is there a way in the configuration of the component that you can have some products go through the shopping cart process and other products be immediately available to a Registered User?

Cheers
Rob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Configuration Question 11 years 3 months ago #753

• admin
Hi,

If you want to have registered users download for free, but have unregistered users purchase files - yes.

If you want to have both free and paid files for registered users - not yet, but I am interested in adding such feature, if you can tell me exactly how you need it to work.

Best regards,
Deian

Re: Configuration Question 11 years 3 months ago #754

• concepthub
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Deian,
There are three main requirements:
1. To have items available for download that are free
2. To have items available for download that are paid for
3. To capture the details of all people whether they are downloading free or paid products.

I realise you can achieve number three by having them go through the checkout process, but I was wondering if there was a way that a Registered User could login and then directly download a free item without having to go through the checkout process? But still have the functionality in place that a Un/Registered user has to go through the checkout process for paid items.
I am wandering if I will scare people off from downloading free stuff if they have to go through a checkout process to get it?

Cheers
Rob
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds