Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Affiliate setup?

Affiliate setup? 11 years 3 months ago #755

• TraceyB
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Am waiting for the shopping cart feature you mentioned in chat that is coming out in a couple of weeks for this component. It certainly looks exciting & we are very interested in looking at all this when it is ready!
Have a question on the possibility of an affiliate program to work with this though?

We would like to be able to provide add to cart button for a document to be downloaded to retail online shops where 50% of the total price goes to them & the remaining 50% to go to the designer. Therefore 2 different paypal accounts for the same downloadable document? Effectively wholesaling products to many online retail shops across the world. The designer currently sells physical items/patterns wholesale to hundreds of shops overseas & locally but would like to further expand potential markets in the downloadable arena as well.
Is this even possible using this component? Or do we need to look further to alternative services? I have found one other online but still like the look of your component & its ease of setup & use.
cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Affiliate setup? 11 years 3 months ago #758

• admin
Hi,

As stated in the email, this is possible using paypal adaptive payments. I have sent you an offer via email.

Let me know if interested.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds