Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The ol' IPN problem again

The ol' IPN problem again 11 years 2 months ago #802

Hiya.

I'm having problems with the looping 5 second return notification. As far as I can see, IPN has been setup in PayPal (under Profile > My Selling Preferences > Instant payment notifications (update). I've trawled through the forum and noted a number of checks and tweaks but nothing has seemed to get this working.

Testing in SandBox was a real hassle because the PayPal SandBox wasn't working properly. So, with PayPal live, I put through a transaction on my credit card. My credit card has been collected, there is a IPN message in my IPN history but the return page looped on the notification page and there is no order listed in the backend and no email sent through with the download link.

I can send you login details for the site if that is the best way for you to check that I haven't missed anything.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The ol' IPN problem again 11 years 2 months ago #805

• admin
Hi Alan,

yes that would be nice. Are you using the main paypal email in the configuration for receiving the payment?

Thanks!

Re: The ol' IPN problem again 11 years 2 months ago #808

Hi

Thanks for the pointer... I thought I had set the right paypal email address, but alas no.

It appears to be all set up okay now.

Many thanks.

Re: The ol' IPN problem again 11 years 2 months ago #809

• admin
Thank you for letting me know Alan!

All the best regards,
Deian
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds