Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...!

[Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...! 11 years 1 month ago #909

• roblesc
  • Fresh Boarder
HI, I have just bought me this extension thinking that it was so easy as to send payments for e-mail to clients putting his e-mail for the payment and the unload, I have thought that it does not have this option. This way that I am going to have to return to the ancient method of paypal request the payment as simple as putting the imail of the client, then to send manually the file of he compares. I have become exhausted the money for nothing. IT IS A DISAPPOINTMENT I HOPE THAT THEY PUT THIS FUNCTION thnks.chris :blush:

I mean this;

Attachment Screenshot21h26m56s.jpg not found

The administrator has disabled public write access.

[Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...! 11 years 1 month ago #911

• admin
Hello,

I will refund you the amount no problem, but I can't understand what you need exactly? Can you be a little more specific?

I would love to help you to configure it as needed, but can you describe in better english what you need?

If you don't want my help, give me your transaction and I will refund you the money you paid for the extension.

Thanks!

[Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...! 11 years 1 month ago #918

• admin
Hello,

I can't understand what you mean exactly. Can you be more specific or provide me transaction number so I can refund you.

[Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...! 11 years 1 month ago #925

• roblesc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, thank you for answering! I am going to explain a little more, what I meant was, I need to know how I can a customer send the payment link via mail without login .The same function having paypal on their website to apply for selling, Can see in the screenshot that i send before.

In three-step what we do,

1) we send the link of payment to the client via mail.
2) client receives the link, and forwards it to the sand box to make the payment.
3) once paid by paypal, which sends it to the download of the file.

I hope I explained better, so I can say that I am doing wrong or how I do it.Thank you for your attention. :)

[Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...! 11 years 1 month ago #926

• admin
Hi there

Sure no problem! I will send you a guide in the morning I was on the road all day traveling.

[Resolved] DESAPOINT FOR ME...! 11 years 1 month ago #927

• roblesc
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks my friend for your help :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds