Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout

Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout 9 years 6 months ago #2098

• jonwebdesign
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Web Designer
Hi Shopfiles Team,

I'm having major issues with the Quicksell component that i have just purchased for my client at BJEmusic.com

Implementing the system was easy enough, adding a spot for the code to be placed in the ZOO Product category was also easy enough and all the files to sell are being added up correctly etc.

One complaint is the cart plugin does not space out the names of the items, can there be a padding variable introduced? as files with long names wrap around an look super messy.

I also was super confused as to which package file i should install as i got 2 when i purchased the plugin, was one 2.5 and 3.X ? it was not maked out well.

The major issue however is when i have placed a test order, for 2 items by adding to cart, the order is duplicated a random amount of times in the backend of the system, and i get a random number of confirmation emails sent back, so if the order was $2, because of the multiple lines of orders from one order i thinks we have made $14 or so dollars profit from a $2 sale and the clients inbox is flooded with here are you files to download emails.

If i use the buy now mode, it works as expected, one item, one order in the backend, one confirm and download email.

I was still getting emails for confirmation of download files for hours after the first test, it seems it got stuck in a loop and just kept sending it.

If you need to have a look at the website i will be happy to create an administrator account for you to have this fixed. if you need my order number i can PM it as well.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by jonwebdesign.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout 9 years 6 months ago #2101

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi there,

Which version is this?

The multiplication problem comes from the fact that the server is trowing an error once the ipn is delivered. Therefore paypal sends it again and again.

Are you using file encryption? This could be causing it. Imporper email configuration could also be the reason.

Do you think I can have a look? you can email me some credentials

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout 9 years 6 months ago #2102

• jonwebdesign
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Web Designer
Im not using any file encryption that im aware of, if you could check the mail config that would be great.

I have emailed the login details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I have Quick sell version 3.62, feel free to make as many edits as you need, i have a backup of the website.

Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout 9 years 6 months ago #2103

• jonwebdesign
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Web Designer
Where is this Priority Support? I have not seen anyone log into the website to have a look yet?

Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout 9 years 6 months ago #2104

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi John,

Email is marked read or it landed in junk mail let me check.

I will make sure its taken care of immediately.
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Duplication Problem when using Cart Checkout 9 years 6 months ago #2105

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi Jon,

I am in now, I will need to put the site online so I can test, I will also use my sandbox account so I can track the ipn and etc.

That ok with you?

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds